Sway for Microsoft Office 365 makes it easy to create and share interactive reports, personal stories, presentations, and more. In this course, students will first get an overview of Sway, an app in the Office 365 suite. They will then learn to create a new Sway project and how to navigate the environment. They will also learn how to add text to a project, how to add media such as pictures or videos, and how to quickly change the look of a Sway presentation. Finally, they will learn how to stack and group cards in their presentation as well as how to share their presentation with others. Instructor: Robbie Hill
What am I going to get from this course?
- Navigate the Sway interface
- Create a project in Sway
- Add pictures and videos to A Sway presentation
- Format the look of a Sway presentation
- Stack and group Cards in a presentation
- Share a Sway presentation with others