This course is designed to give students an overview of how to collaborate with others in Office 365. Students will learn how to create a plan in Planner, an app in Office 365, as well as how to create and share a document. They will also learn how to create a SharePoint library, how to use the Office 365 apps on a mobile device, and how to co-author documents. They will also learn how use an Outlook group, how to use Skype and OneNote, as well as how to use Delve to find documents. Finally, they will look at how to collaborate using Yammer and Teams. Instructor: Heather Walsh
What am I going to get from this course?
- Use the various apps of Office 365 to collaborate with others
- Create and share documents
- Use Office 365 on mobile devices
- Use co-authoring in Office products
- Collaborate with Skype and Outlook
- Learn to work with Delve, Yammer, and Teams