This course is designed to instruct students on Azure as it pertains to Deploying Websites. Students will learn about PaaS Cloud Services, Understand the deployment environment, and create and configure PaaS Cloud Service. Students will work with upgrading Applications, understand communication between roles, understand PaaS to IaaS communication, scaling roles, and work with monitoring and alerts.
What am I going to get from this course?
- Students will learn about PaaS Cloud Services
- Understand the deployment environment
- Create and configure PaaS Cloud Service
- Work with upgrading Applications
- Understand communication between roles
- Understand PaaS to IaaS communication
- Learn about scaling roles
- Work with monitoring and alerts
Prerequisites and Target Audience
What will students need to know or do before starting this course?
Completion of Introduction to Azure course
Who should take this course? Who should not?
Students who want to learn more about deploying websites in Azure
Web App Options
App Service Plans
Creating Web App
Web App Updates
Wep App Settings
VNet and Hybrid Connectiviy
Availability and Scalability
Diagnostic Logging and Metrics
Building a Traffic Manager
Module 3: PaaS Cloud Service
PaaS Cloud Service Overview
Creating and Configuring PaaS Cloud Services
Understanding Communication Between Roles
Understanding PaaS to IaaS Communication
Scaling PaaS Roles
Monitoring and Alerts